Roberto Brandoli was called to act as judge for class 2 and class 4
The Cavallino Classic, which has traditionally been held in Palm Beach in Florida, arrived in Modena with the name “Concorso di Modena”, paying tribute to Enzo Ferrari’s city of birth.
And the Brandoli team were present!
The first edition of the Concorso di Modena was held from 2 to 4 July 2021 at Casa Maria Luigia, the guest house of Massimo Bottura and Lara Gilmore, nestling in the Modena countryside.
Roberto Brandoli was called by Emiliano Torkar, Chief Concorso Judge, to act as judge for class 2 (Luxury road cars) and class 4 (performance) in the group with Adolfo Orsi (chief class judge) and Giordano Diena (class judge).
The cars judged in the group were:
- Ferrari 333 SP, #06, 1994
- Ferrari 512 BBLM, #31589, 1980
- Ferrari 250 Europa, #0303, 1954
- Ferrari 250 GT Cabriolet, #0735, 1957
- Ferrari 250 California, #0769, 1957
- Ferrari 410 Superamerica, #1265, 1959
- Ferrari 400 Superamerica, #5139, 1964
From left John Barnes, Alicia Barnes, and Cecilia Brandoli at Concorso di Modena 2021
Photo/video credits: Archivio Brandoli and Canossa Events