Brandoli opened the doors of its workshop in 1980 and over the years we have developed various services that we believe are useful for the owners of classic Italian cars, in particular, for Ferrari owners.
YOU hand over your car to us for a simple maintenance work or for a complete pit-stop service.
WE offer you the technical expertise of our team and that of our partners: specialists in the restoration of the most prestigious Italian classic cars.
Why have a check-up carried out on a classic car?
Simple. A check of the overall condition of a classic car is what helps to safeguard its value over time.
What can we do for you at Brandoli?
- Take charge of the vehicle and manage the workflows
- Complete inspection of the car
- Disassembly of the damaged parts and repairs
- Straightening of the body
- Creation of tailor-made spare parts
- Adaptation work on windscreen, door windows and rear window
- Search for components according to the original specifications
- Check-up of the electrics
- Test drive with mechanics specialised in classic cars
- Maintenance of the interiors
- …and much else besides.
The 5 clear advantages
Take actions when the repairs needed are limited or there are only small malfunctions is a forward-looking choice for at least five reasons:
- To save money
- To delay the need for partial or total restoration of the vehicle
- To safeguard the value of your investment
- To keep the vehicle “beautiful and in shape”, reducing the necessary preparations for rallies, meetings, auctions and national and international concours d’elegance
- To keep the car always ready for putting your investment to good use
This is how the check-up and maintenance service is carried out at Brandoli
1. Contact us
Contact us to fix an appointment with us: we will meet you personally or virtually on a video-meetings platform.
2. Tell us your needs
We will have a talk with you to understand your objectives and to find together the most appropriate solutions.
3. We set out a plan of action
To deliver the car in full working order for the events you intend to take part in. Our project manager will follow your car step-by-step.
4. Performance of the maintenance activities
After approving the investment, you will be able to follow the activities first-hand, also if you are distant, through video calls, phone calls, updating e-mails and file sharing.
5. Delivery of the car
At the end of the agreed work, we will provide you with the documentation produced during the maintenance service. We will continue to be at your disposal for any need.
6. And after the delivery?
We will remain at your disposal for any future need. And we look forward to receiving photos of your car at competitions and rallies!
Contact us without obligation
Classic cars need to be looked after in every season.