Brandoli opened the doors of its workshop in 1980 and over the years we have developed various services that we believe are useful for the owners of classic Italian cars, in particular, for Ferrari owners.
Video-meetings and file sharing are some of the technological tools that help us to eliminate distances and stay close to our customers in order to enable them to properly follow the work being carried out, wherever they are in the world.
YOU hand over your car to us for a simple maintenance work or for a complete pit-stop service.
WE offer you the technical expertise of our team and that of our partners: specialists in the restoration of the most prestigious Italian classic cars.
Why have a check-up carried out on a classic car?
A check of the overall condition of a classic car is what we do to help you to safeguard its value over time.
In engaging Brandoli, you can be certain that we will make good use of all our unmatchable first-hand experience, as well as the network of Italian craftsmen who we regularly work with, also for restorations.
What can we do for you?
- Take charge of the vehicle and manage the workflows
- Complete inspection of the car
- Disassembly of the damaged parts and repairs
- Straightening of the body
- Creation of tailor-made spare parts
- Adaptation work on windscreen, door windows and rear window
- Search for components according to the original specifications
- Check-up of the electrics
- Test drive with mechanics specialised in classic cars
- Maintenance of the interiors
- …and much else besides.
The 5 clear advantages
Why intervene when the repairs needed are limited or there are only small malfunctions?
For at least 5 reasons
- To save money
- To delay the need for partial or total restoration of the vehicle
- To safeguard the value of your investment
- To keep the vehicle “beautiful and in shape”, reducing the necessary preparations for rallies, meetings, auctions and national and international concours d’elegance
- To keep the car always ready for putting your investment to good use
This is how the check-up and maintenance service is carried out at Brandoli
1. Contact us
Contact us to fix an appointment with us: we will meet you personally or virtually on a video-meetings platform.
2. Tell us your needs
We will have a talk with you to understand your objectives and to find together the most appropriate solutions.
3. We set out a plan of action
To deliver the car in full working order for the events you intend to take part in. Our project manager will follow your car step-by-step.
4. Performance of the maintenance activities
After approving the investment, you will be able to follow the activities first-hand, also if you are distant, through video calls, phone calls, updating e-mails and file sharing.
5. Delivery of the car
At the end of the agreed work, we will provide you with the documentation produced during the maintenance service. We will continue to be at your disposal for any need.
6. And after?
We will remain at your disposal for any future need. And we look forward to receiving photos of your car at competitions and rallies!
Contact us without obligation
Classic cars need to be looked after in every season.
A group of experts for your car’s pit-stop
That’s what we at Brandoli organise specially for you.
The maintenance of a classic car requires the same skills as a restoration. We work together with professionals who, like us, are able to contribute to the excellent functioning of the classic car with passion and expertise.
Experts operating in the Motor Valley, with workshops located in Montale Rangone, Maranello, Modena and Bologna: people able to inspect, research and carry out all that the classic cars of the most prestigious Italian brands need.
Our technical skills as coach-builders are combined with:
- Mechanics who are experts in classic cars for test drives, set-up, mechanical and engine components.
- Upholsterers who are specialists in the restoration of the interiors of classic cars, folding tops, floor mats and seats.
- Auto electricians for inspections and repairs of the electrical systems
- Specialists in instrumentation, dashboard and steering wheel restoration
- Researchers into the history of the vehicle and classic car inspectors.