Here’s how to book our restoration service.
Customers contacting our restoration workshop for the first time generally ask three questions:
- How much will it cost me to have my Ferrari restored?
- When can you start?
- You would start immediately, wouldn’t you?
To make things perfectly clear, we have decided to set up a restoration booking service.
This will comprise:
- An exchange of information between us and the Customer, followed by a meeting to make an initial assessment of the state of the vehicle.
- The Customer brings their car to Brandoli.
- We dissemble the car, we deal with the shell, stripping its paint off, and bast it.
- We inspect all the components to identify which ones need to be rebuilt because they’re either missing or badly damaged, and which ones can be restored.
- We share our analysis with the Customer, showing them in detail the condition of the vehicle.
- We calculate the size of the investment.
- We then give the Customer a detailed breakdown of the investment necessary for the restoration.
At the end of this first phase of the project, the Customer is given priority for booking the service.
When we start the real work, we give visibility to the restoration through videoconferences.
This is because we know how important it is for you to be able to follow the progress of the project.
Would you like to program the restoration of your Ferrari now?
Write an e-mail to us describing accurately the model, series, year of production, chassis number, if it is left or right-hand drive, including a number of photographs.
We will start working on the project immediately and will contact you as soon as possible!