The only regularity rally for classic cars in Italy
Could we miss the 20th edition of the Modena Cento Ore?
Certainly not: especially after the enthusiastic experience in 2019!
For two reasons.
The FIRST is that Brandoli is one of the sponsors of the Modena Cento Ore, the only regularity rally for classic cars in Italy which has, amongst its particular characteristics, the aim of discovering the beauties of the Italian landscape through selected routes, alternating circuit races and special uphill trials on closed roads.
The SECOND is that we want to help you prepare your classic Ferrari for the race.
Would you like to know more?
The 2020 Modena Cento Ore programme
MCO celebrates 20 years of history with departure from the capital:
- 11 October 2020, welcome to Rome;
- 12 October 2020, the Autodromo Vallelunga and return to Rome in the evening;
- 13 October 2020, the Autodromo dell’Umbria and night stopover in Florence;
- 14 October 2020, the Mugello Circuit;
- 15 October 2020, the Imola Circuit, with arrival in the evening in Modena with the podium ceremony and awarding of the prize.
Our participation involves, for the second year running, the awarding of the Premio Speciale Brandoli (the Brandoli Special Prize) during the final evening in Modena to a classic Ferrari that completes the race.
Does your classic Ferrari need some work?
Write an e-mail to us at email@example.com, for the attention of Francesca Brandoli, specifying:
- your car model;
- the work that you think is needed;
- accompanying photographs that will be useful for a first assessment.
We know well the objective of the gentlemen drivers taking part in the Modena Cento Ore: to enjoy a unique experience over five days, and to arrive in time at the finishing line in Modena on Saturday afternoon.
To complete the race safely in your car, the maintenance of the bodywork of your Ferrari is as important as the mechanics: and we can help you, starting from understanding your requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information about the organization of the event please visit the official web site www.modenacentooreclassic.it
Photo Credits: Canossa Events, edizione Modena Cento Ore 2019