Modena Cento Ore 2020: from Roma to Modena
“It is with enormous pleasure that I present the team of the 1961 Ferrari 250 SWB SEFAC with the award ‘Premio Speciale Brandoli’ made with my own hands. Be careful: these hands restore Ferraris from the 1950s, 60s and 70s; so is unique”.
These were the words of Roberto Brandoli during the Modena Cento Ore award ceremony on the evening of 15 October 2020 at the Museo Enzo Ferrari (Enzo Ferrari Museum) in Modena.
We have awarded this splendid Ferrari 250 SWB Berlinetta SEFAC because:
- of the historic value of the car, born to run;
- the ability of its team in driving in all the stages of the Modena Cento Ore 2020 rally;
- it’s one of the 3 Ferrari cars arriving at the finishing line in piazza Roma in Modena.
An essential condition for winning the price is, in fact, the arrival of the Ferrari car at the finishing line.
Congratulations to the winning team, Mr and Mrs Meier.
Check out the COMPETITION official final ranking
Check out the official REGULARITY official final ranking
Why Brandoli at Modena Cento Ore?
We’re delighted to be the official sponsor of the 20th edition of Modena Cento Ore, because this year we are also celebrating 40 years of classic car restorations.
- Modena Cento Ore is a rally born in Modena, our home city;
- Brandoli is a 100% Modenese family business, founded in 1980 by our father Egidio Brandoli, pupil of the “Sarto Delle Rosse”, Sergio Scaglietti. Thanks also to this “noble ancestry”, we are specialist craftsmen in restoration and special pieces for classic Ferraris.
Congratulations to Canossa Events, the organisers of the rally: for their attention to detail, for the exclusive nature of the stages of the Modena Cento Ore, and for their sensitive handling of relations.- Well done!